Pilot Software is running a survey about organizations’ use of performance management. It’s five questions so it only took me a couple of minutes to fill out. You can answer the survey questions by clicking here.
With Pilot’s permission, I’ve included the questions here:
- Which of the following best describes your organization?
- Which of the following is your organization primarily using to manage and report performance information?
- How frequently do you report performance information?
- How many performance measures does your organization track?
- What kind of performance measures do you primarily use?
I’m particularly interested to see the results for how many measures are tracked. My guess is that there will be a very wide range of answers.
How many measure do you track?