When I was a marketer, I enjoyed poking fun at my own profession. While marketing is often criticized, my humor was based on pride. There’s even evidence that self-deprecation is linked to wellbeing.
With that in mind, here are 10 humorous riddles for marketers. In fact, maybe marketers are the only ones who will truly appreciate them.
- What’s the most common personality trait of a bad marketer?
- Why are dairy farmers good marketing candidates?
Because they have experience with churn.
- Why did the two marketers stop dating?
They weren’t on the same landing page.
Alternative answer: There was no engagement.
- What’s the pirate marketer’s favorite channel for content?
- What’s a social media marketer’s favorite kind of cracker?
- Why don’t marketers like trampolines?
The bounce rate is too high.
- Why did the marketer get a tattoo?
She was told she needed a personal brand.
- How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None; they’ve automated it.
- What was wrong with the marketer’s kitchen equipment?
He had a leaky funnel.
- Why do marketers rarely become professional tap dancers?
They want to be paid per click.
Add your own humorous riddles for marketers in the comments.
What do you call a travel agency’s landing page?
A Destination URL
You should hire a millipede to do email marketing. They’re really good at segmentation.
I have this marketer friend who still believes in last-touch attribution. He just opened a brick-and-mortar store. He says his highest-performing sales rep is the counter in front of the cash register.
Q/Why was the social media marketer out of office?
A/She went to a company-wide retweet